Innovation through Collaboration - INHS represents a collaborative approach to health care that is unlike any other. With forward-thinking solutions, unique partnerships, innovative technologies and highly-specialized and experienced staff, we bring safer, more cost-effective and higher quality health care to Spokane, the northwest and the nation.
- The INHS eHealth Exchange provides organizations with critical infrastructure to support a safer, more effective and cost-efficient health care system.
- A leading-edge health IT network that is available to providers throughout the region, regardless of size or budgets.
- Dozens of hospitals and health care facilities, consistently ranked among the nation’s “Top 100 Most Wired” hospitals, have realized the benefits of INHS’s health IT solutions.
- The network presently connects more than 45,000 users – including 4,000 physicians and 450 clinics and physician offices and rural and urban patients in communities in multiple states. This foundation assures that we can rapidly promote and support even further adoption.
INHS continues to partner with other federal organizations including the Centers for Disease Control, where it has become the first HIE in the country to transmit bio-surveillance data electronically to public health agencies via the NHIN gateway. This same innovative and collaborative approach has transformed health care delivery in the communities INHS serves with creative, comprehensive information technology and telemedicine solutions delivered via a shared-services model.
INHS' scope of specialty includes a broad range of service models. From implementing and maintaining full IT services to providing short-term consulting assistance on an as-needed basis or many variations in between. We have the experience, knowledge and expertise to meet your needs. As a partner that understands what it takes to successfully provide the complete IT services every hospital requires, we provide customized solutions to meet your individual business environment.
INHS can help enable a successful and rapid deployment of the many IT strategies you want to utilize but don’t have the staff expertise or time available. Health care technology is what we do at INHS – doing whatever it takes to improve health care.
- – Strategic planning to meet meaningful use criteria, system assessment, implementation assistance, critical access hospital planning and core measurement reporting
- Implementation, upgrades, performance improvement and ongoing service
- - Health assessments, strategic planning, VMware server, application and desktop virtualization, high availability and disaster recovery solutions, data backup, storage solution design and implementation and Meditech infrastructure design and implementation.
- – Revenue cycle review and analysis, key indicator reporting, RAC products and training, staff training, AR day reduction plans, cash acceleration programs, productivity tools and coding review
- – Clinical systems review, workflow analysis, advanced clinical (NUR, BMV and EDM) design and implementation, core measure reporting, patient safety initiatives, chart and charge, system training and improved outcomes through clinical decision support systems
Director of Regional Accounts