As the systems for handling health care information become increasingly sophisticated, the need for 24/7 support becomes more important than ever. The IRM Service Desk staff is here to meet the technical needs of healthcare professionals across the western United States and Alaska with compassion and efficiency.
- 100% health care-focused service desk
- 24x7x365 access to highly skilled, customer service-driven teams
- Currently supporting 34 hospitals and health care facilities
- Knowledge base with over 3000 issue-specific articles
- Sophisticated management system & triage tools
- Easy to integrate into your IT environment
- Seamless services for your customers
Providing fast and effective support for a wide range of technical needs requires a talented staff with fast access to resources. The IRM Service Desk has compiled more than 2,600 issue-specific articles for our extensive knowledge base, which are conveniently accessed using a key word system to quickly locate information.
Our staff takes time to invest in the community by developing relationships with customers and analysts. Much more than an impersonal voice on the other end of the line, the Service Desk staff works hard to be a reliable, friendly source of help and information.
IRM clients are in the business of caring for patients, and the Service Desk will ensure that technical difficulties never get in the way of what we value most.
- Service desk responds to approximately 2000 support requests per week
- No call goes unanswered. On average, each call is answered within 11 seconds
- Customers consistently rate customer service surveys with a score of 4.92 (Scale of 1-5, 5 being the highest)
See why over 45,000 health care professionals rely on the INHS Service Desk.
IRM Service Desk Manager